Promoting Relaxation & Well-being!!
Let this highly concentrated topical mist replenish your body’s reserves of the essential mineral magnesium, and soften the skin.
- Magnesium is well known for it's relaxing properties
- Provides relief from everyday minor aches and pains
- Powerful skin moisturizer
- Easy application
If you would like to read more about Magnesium and it's benefits here's a great reference link: https://www.ancient-minerals.com/magnesium-benefits/
Size - 236ml/8oz
As every individual is unique, not all products will work for everyone. All of our products are healthier remedies, not a cure. The information provided serves only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy. Many people have success with essential oils and natural products, however, some do not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness on each individual.
Our Products are Handmade with Love from Canada!
We love supporting local and all our products are not massed produced. Rather, we create our products in batches, meaning that there is more care, detail and love in each bottle. By buying our items, you are helping to support a thriving Edmonton based business.
- Spritz a max of 5-7 times to legs, lower back, abdomen or back of the neck.
- Do not apply directly to the face. Avoid sensitive areas and mucus membranes. Allow 5-10 minutes for full absorption.
- Do not apply directly after shaving.
- You may experience a tingling sensation the first few uses, this will subside. We recommend daily use for effective results.
- If white salt residue appears on application area, simply wipe clean
- Not to be used on children under 6 unless otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. All products are made with natural ingredients and do not last as long as store bought products. We encourage a shelf life of 12 months.
Formulated with plant-based ingredients, such as:
- Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel)
- Magnesium chloride oil (magnesium)
- Distilled water (aqua),
- Aloe Barbensis (aloe vera) Leaf Extract,
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary)
- Origanum marjorama (marjoram)
- Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender)