Peppermint Blend Roll On
A revitalizing blend of pure essential oils. The tingly coolness of peppermint stimulates awakening, while lavender melts away stress and rosemary invigorates the senses to leave behind a refreshing finish.
- The fresh, minty scent can be used throughout the day for an uplifting boost
- Peppermint essential oil is known for it's pain-reducing properties for problems like headache, muscle aches, joint pain
- Black Pepper essential oil in a topical blend not only provides warm sensations during application, its aromatic components induce relaxation.
Size - 10 ml rollerball
As every individual is unique, not all products will work for everyone. All of our products are healthier remedies, not a cure. The information provided serves only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to natural remedies. Many people have success with essential oils and natural products, however, some do not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness on each individual.
Our Products are Handmade with Love from Canada!
We love supporting local and all our products are not massed produced. Rather, we create our products in batches, meaning that there is more care, detail and love in each bottle. By buying our items, you are helping to support a thriving Edmonton based business.
- Shake well before use.
- Used topically in aromatherapy. Apply to temples, forehead, jawline, back of the neck or the wrist.
- Carefully avoid eyes and mouth. If you are pregnant, nursing or under a doctors care, please consult your doctor before use.
- Keep in a cool, dry place. All products are made with natural ingredients and do not last as long as store bought products. We encourage a shelf life of 6 months.
- Test on a small patch of skin to rule out sensitivity.
Formulated with pure, plant based ingredients such as:
- Vitis vinifera (grapeseed) oil
- Mentha Piperita (peppermint) leaf oil
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)
- Lavandula officinalis (lavender) flower oil
- Eucalyptus Radiata (eucalyptus) leaf oil
- Marjorana Hortensis (marjoram)
- Piper Nigrum (black pepper)