Sweet Baby Bath Soak
Are you looking for the perfect baby and toddler bath soak? Sweet Baby Bath Soak is just what you need!
Designed for a gentle bath for toddlers, this bath soak is made with natural ingredients such as chamomile oil and lavender oil to help soothe and calm. The sweet orange oil and vanilla oil give our bath soak a lovely scent, while the oat powder and coconut milk help to nourish and hydrate skin. Epsom salts help relieve aches and pains, making this the perfect bath soak for after a long day of playing.
Plus, it's fun for kids to watch the banana extract powder dissolve in the water! Treat your little one to a soothing bath soak with Sweet Baby Bath Soak.
- Calms and soothes toddlers
- Gentle on delicate skin
- Has a lovely scent
Soothing for rashes and dry skin
Our Products are Handmade with Love from Canada!
We love supporting local and all our products are not massed produced. Rather, we create our products in batches, meaning that there is more care, detail and love in each bottle. By buying our items, you are helping to support a thriving Edmonton based business.
As every individual is unique, not all products will work for everyone. All of our products are healthier remedies, not a cure. The information provided serves only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to natural remedies. Many people have success with essential oils and natural products, however, some do not. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the effectiveness on each individual.
- Dissolve 1-2 tbsp in a warm tub, and enjoy!
- Soak for 10-15 minutes for maximum benefit.
- For external use only.
Formulated with skin nourishing botanicals and soothing essential oils, such as:
- Magnesium Sulphate (Epsom salts)
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal
- Musa Paradisiaca (Banana) Fruit Extract
- Cocos Nucifera Milk Powder
- Maltodextrin, Sodium Caseinate
- Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender) flower oil
- Citrus sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil
- Vanilla planifolia (vanilla) bean oil
- Chamaemelum Nobile (Chamomile) Floral Water